Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
ExpoTech

NCR and Deep insert skimmers

В теме 31 сообщение

Interesting offer, but if I invest $800, where's your part? Because that's the value of creating one. You just need money, and then only you will handle with manufacture? Hard to cooperate this way without see each other, and none of us want that, so I don't see who should work...For what kind of ATM? With insert tool or automatic insert?

Поделиться сообщением

You get 50% of skimmed d p!

Добавлено через 1 час 30 минут 38 секунд
I know what audio recorder Rafael101 uses in his skimmers! They cost under 20 dollars each.

I can make a skimmer for about 320 dollars

Поделиться сообщением

Which audio readers are u talking about??? Becuase surely u not talking about terminal 6 or 7 readers...and when u speak about rafeal10 u speak about a person that manufacturer cheap go to jail skimmers... He mostly deal with bezels...those cheap ones he buy off alibaba.com. And uses those cheap w*2***( im almost sure this is the reader u refering to). readers which run with SD cards..

Поделиться сообщением

yes I'm referring to W*2*** audio recorder which saves audio on TF cards.

Поделиться сообщением

hello.i want to buy 3d file of ncr deep insert tool to remove insert

Поделиться сообщением

ExpoTech aka vbv_dude admin pls look into this guy may me clone of anyone,i never deal with this guy, somany i dint come on online , u can check,ExpoTech u r cone of whom, be careful when deal with guy, i dont why he put minus rep for me

Поделиться сообщением

Man who the fuck are you talking shit about everybody, You'r reputation is shit, so I suggest keep your mouth shut and stop lying just because you were talking shit on vbv_dude thread and I gave you a -1 doesn't mean I'm clone of him. Your rep is as shitty are your English, learn to talk english or get the fuck out of this forum. I bet you are from some 4rd world country lol. "U somany me tell clone whom clone i dont why I suck dick for fin" Lmao When I google zubair a terrorist picture come up. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F0uvJZnIiDI/hqdefault.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

some put his nick as trump, then he become president, u r fucker bcoz vbv_dude when we try expose some to ur member,with 1rep he put -7minus for me, i dint business with u or deal in any aspect , on old thread u put minus rep , 100% u clone of some body,how mikhenry had another nick youman ban for ripping, 100% u clone of vbv_dude , be careful when u deal with him.ur minus doest make difference, i have not come to study my proffession course here

Поделиться сообщением

yo, Mr. perfect.
its grammar NOT grammer...

Поделиться сообщением

I need skimmer 3d files if anyone has plz!
Also, does anyonr have microcontroller designed to capture jitter with source code?

Поделиться сообщением

i from china. i need insert skimmer.icq725380358

Поделиться сообщением

PM me, I have cases for NCR insert skimmer.

Поделиться сообщением

can someone send me some files and i can shear my full guide to make gas pump skimmer and software

Поделиться сообщением

you can make your deep insert skimmer based on pictures from internet, thin plastic and a cameo silhouette plotter for exemple.
put the design or picture inside cutting software and start to select what to cut, be aware that all holes are here to escape the sensor inside card reader.
you need an atm card reader to test your design
melting or glue 2 same plastic skimmer cutted with electronics inside
the 2 plastic cut have to be 0.2mm to 0.3mm maximum so you get 0.6mm when finish
batterie is 3.7v flat
mag head have to be 0.5mm because 1mm is to big for insert skimmer in atm
you can order mag head from china and dont paid more than 50 euros 1 search for it
you can use any sound recorder to make your skimmer, even earphone bluetooth, until is recording sound you get the track
why sound is better than data, because track can be disturb by some slow insert in some country
so sound skimmer can always recover the track even slow down
data skimmer cannot
i hope it give you a way to look and to do
with respect
peace

Поделиться сообщением

Интересный комментарий, только вот с математикой, что-то не понятно
батарейки идут от 0,6 до 1мм, электроника asr или msr от 0,9 до 1,3 мм, головки от 0,5 до 1,1мм. И как из этого всего хозяйства собрать 0,6 мм - не понятно
ну а вообще в моторизированный ридер можно запихать скимак, который в некоторых местах будет 1,5мм и он туда влезет и карты тоже.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация