Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
Freeze

Apple Method:

В теме 4 сообщения

1. Corporation (business at least 5 years)
2. The Company’s taxes for last two years (Usually comes with the documents)
3. Bank Statement
4. Where you are locating your office. (You can make anything look like it’s an office)

The gist of this is to get inventory that is unlocked & that you can sell for profit. Often times many people will utilize this skill before getting into the nitty gritty of cashing out loans & whatnot.
Apple will base it off your Paydex score that is supplied by Duns & Bradstreet & what your taxes were last year (For the corporation) In order to qualify for a $100,000.00 dollar credit line that won’t affect the DTI (Debt to income) or the PVM (Profits Versus Margin) You have to state why you need the inventory. Which is often times why I suggest to people to pick up consulting or real estate or basically anything that can enable you to manipulate the numbers & the location. I recommend getting a redirect (goes to a warehouse then redirects to you) You can go to the P.O to get an amended 1583 (You submit documents validating you are on behalf of the business & it validates who you are in the whole grand scheme of things.

You want to strictly do everything online or on the phone. This way it eliminates anything that has to have any plights for security. They will want to know how you are planning on protecting your assets. Simple solution. Get a quote for business protection insurance, similar to homeowners insurance.
The higher your paydex is, the larger your credit will be. If they give you $60,000. I would only but $40,000 & leave it alone for a month. Request the paperwork to divert the payments 6 months. The trick is to divert all the payments of anything. That will cause it offset and not report to your profile, your Duns & Bradstreet report or anything that would allow a lender to see what you are doing besides the loans. This is another angle I plan on talking about later, but this is one of the several perks of having a corporation & getting essentially free products to turn for money.

Good luck !!! icq 743385949

Поделиться сообщением

This not new method, you're just talking about 2015 method lol

Поделиться сообщением

SMH !! POST THE 2017 METHOD !! YEAR DOESNT MATTER AS FAR SHIT IS BRINGING MONEY !! YOU CAN STILL A DRIVE 2015 CAR IF IS STILL STRONG

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация