Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
fatboy111

sparkle - N/A

В теме 6 сообщений

OK Ok let the fun begin username is https://carding.ug/member.php?u=7688. Nobody deal with him rip me for petty 100$ he is a disgusting animal I have screen shots admin I knew once he gave me a pro I used before he was a ripper should've never deal admin I have screen shots.

Поделиться сообщением

This domb ass dont know what he is doing,you bought profiles asked for specific states and gender,whatever you use them for i dont care.Those working profiles know you can get denied for profiles with even 850 scores.he said he tried paypal credit and was denied and then he wants money back wow.like buying a cc from store and it says valid when you check and you tried to pop $300 worth of stuff when cc got only $290 on it and you get denied you would say the cc was bad right?

Поделиться сообщением

All 10 profiles you sold me didn't work admin I have proof when you are ready he refuses to give me my money back

Поделиться сообщением

I'm not here to argue with you anybody can send dead profiles they already used for money but I'm not going back and forth with you I'm waiting for admin so I can post screen shots

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация