he disappear

Proof

https://prnt.sc/mxl9bi
https://prnt.sc/mxl9ny

Поделиться сообщением

Notify him about this report.
UP group signed.

Поделиться сообщением

Sorry to barge in, you work with someone. Its a gift card I got for a decent amount. Grim rarely comes here, and in General in telegrams.. This man he is.

I wrote to him, but respected the referee, the material I have it, I'm willing to give pandora a gift card denomination of$ 100 for Grimm , the Creator of the theme . OK?

Theme Creator, you agree that in Grimm I'll give you a gift card$100 face value? If so, email me in the subject. Thanks
-----------------------
Извините что вмешиваюсь, с человеком работаю - все ок. Его подарочных карт у меня на приличную сумму. Grim редко заходит сюда, да и вообще в телеграмм.. Такой он человек.

Я ему отписал, но уважаемый арбитр, раз материал у меня есть его, я готов передать подарочную карту pandora номиналом 100$ за гримм , тс'у . Хорошо?

Создатель темы, вы согласны что за Grimm я передам вам подарочную карту номиналом 100$? Если да, напишите мне в теме.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi there,

I don't know what is the relationship between you and grim, I just want to know:

you said he rarely comes here, and in General in telegrams,
I have leave messages to him in telegrams many times many days, even oneday I saw he is online, I talk to him, but he didn't reply to me, just offline at once,
I have leave message in carding, he still disappear, untill one day I said he is scam, then he reply to the comment, said"Ты долбоёб или как?".

I have been deal with some members of crdclud, they are very good seller,
I want work with everyone fo long term, $20 is not very big money, I can take the loss, but we all need reliable seller and buyer, this time you said you can give me the card, what about next time? you will give eveyone who deal with him?

I need a reasonable explanation, obviously your explanation can't convince me.

If I accept your offer, who can guarantee that the next time someone else will not encounter the same situation as me?

Поделиться сообщением

I can't guarantee for him. I pay him large sums and$ 20 is a penny for him . I sent you a $ 100 gift card. please confirm.

Поделиться сообщением

Dude,
I got the message, I didn't redeem it yet,
If the card is from you, I can't take it, I post this topic not want get the money back, but want hope eveyone can buy and sell with trust,
I'm very glad that you support him, you are good, but I can't let you bear my loss.
I hope Grim can explain it.

Добавлено через 51 секунду

Dude,
I got the message, I didn't redeem it yet,
If the card is from you, I can't take it, I post this topic not want get the money back, but want hope eveyone can buy and sell with trust,
I'm very glad that you support him, you are good, but I can't let you bear my loss.
I hope Grim can explain it.

Поделиться сообщением

you received a gift card-which you bought. topic closed

Поделиться сообщением

I have talk with PCD, and I decied to accept the gift card that I recieved,
Topic closed

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация