Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
HD_Pl4stic

PLASTIC 101 / 201 3DIP / 201 1DIP

В теме 103 сообщения

HD_ PL4STIC ... today i recipe ))) great job ... any time again !!!

The new one Blacks are OMG !!! pervert good !!!! thanks

Поделиться сообщением

THANKS YOU !

Добавлено через 2 минуты 7 секунд

NEVER GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO IN PUBLIC ... RIPPER WILL CREATE FAKE ACCOUNT OF ME IN ICQ WILL ADD YOU AND RIPP YOU .... I DONT HAVE ICQ ONLY JABBER OR TELEGRAM ... AND IF SOMEONE ADD YOU ON ICQ AND PRETENTED TO BE ME ITS A RIPPER ... NEVER GIVE PERSONAL INFO IN PUBLIC ALWAYS ON PM

Поделиться сообщением

guys a scam artist. If he has been in business as long as he says hes been wouldnt he be verified?
the rep points are a front!

Hell ship items with incorrect full address so it will be returned to sender and he plays it of like hes just as shocked as you are then he tries to scam you again for more to pay more shipment fee.

hell ask for another address to send so your drop and another drop which hell use to drop a dime on you if you talk!

BEWARE THIS GUY HES GOOD AT SCAMMING

BUYER BEWARE

EAT A DICK

LIL BIT

Поделиться сообщением

yes i remember you

1st = im not a scamer if i was beleive i will not get all this reputation and all this good feedback and my ass will be kick out ..

2th = i ship you 2 time the order here the proof :

order picture before sended : https://prnt.sc/o6cwtt
i cant not give in public the tracking number but i have it
here the result that you refused the package maybe becauz you are scared : https://prnt.sc/o6cy75

i am sorry for you but i cant send 3th order because of your mistake and i did not charge for the second sending becauz i want to give good service ... dont start talking bullshit and acting like a dumass

and i was verifed before this work is not too much busy so i dont need to paid for the sticky vendor

Добавлено через 1 минуту 54 секунды

i am in this business since long time you are welcome to talk if you want my info is on my thread

Поделиться сообщением

Great Quality Pieces and great service, patient always respond good shop!!! Check out for quality and good fire products!!!!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация