Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
thanos1

UK autoverification vbv/mcsc bins for carding

В теме 22 сообщения

I have UK autoverification bins , 3 bins all from the same bank

They are not non vbv bins, they are vbv bins but which don't requireany vbv password from you, it just autoverifies itself

It was done by the financial institution when some merchants were rejecting orders on cards that were not enrolled on verified by visa and MasterCard securecode

So it works like this, you buy the bin, shop, vbv page pops up and says automatically it is accurate and order goes through

I will sell the bins ( all at once, since if you buy one, you will want to do search yourself on the other bins) and I GLACLY ACCEPT ESCROW

Поделиться сообщением

how much for the bins ?? accept escrow and if are still working i take it
icq 621952516 jabber reazreaz@jabb.im , just if want to talk urgently , no direct payment etc while talk on messengers ,

Поделиться сообщением

Yes it has

Добавлено через 12 минут 2 секунды
Kids who don't read properly and rush to send me pm or respond here! I sell the 100% autoverification bins not the cc!
Escrow only on this forum

Поделиться сообщением

dear mr idiot , am a buyer and have all the right to bargain before buy , if you dont be clear with your words , i cant just pay and see you runaway as on this forum here most people are changing id as it is free to signup , i dont have time to post all rippers as i work hard and have little time , not have all day time to be here on forum to phish 100$ and runaway , see your current status -8 , and go to see also , just posted one of the rippers , others are from omerta , so instead of barking , just start suck a cock just to keep your dirty mouth busy ,, all this bitching because i didnt gave you 100$ free ?? idiot , i post here for free all uk vbv processing bins , keep your in your pussy just to freshen you a bit , dirty broken asshole

Поделиться сообщением

thats bad ripping people of their hard earn money,please every rippers to go away from this forum

Поделиться сообщением

Dear Pig, no you are not a buyer, you are just a hungry starved broke peasant beggar and timewasting idiot who hopes to beg your way out of free bins !! That is why for 9 hours you claimed you were trying to do escrow when in reality you are a broke fool

Also you are a DECEITFUL lying scammer with clones on this forum so you can rip

Proof below of just one of his clones

You all can see this brainless retarded imbecile pig has clones here to rip to FEED

This pig says he don't have time to post that he was ripped?? Yet you had time to cry here on my thread?? You posted no ripper thread because no one ripped you fool!! You only came with that pig excuse when I told you were a slow retarded fool who had been lying about escrow for 9 hours when you knew fully well you were a broke hungry stupid pig

Dumb brainless retarded imbecile, I assure you don't have my bins!! All you have are outdated non vbv bins broke bitch

Keep your lies and clones in your asshole, deceptive deceitful lying ripping beggar son of a pig

Поделиться сообщением

see your status before talk , and i am sure that you even dont know who is your father , i dont have time for you idiot -12 status , put the bins in your ass and keep silent , asshole , no one here can blame me as i never ripped anyone , dirty bitch son , dont write more as is an invite to fuck your whole family females , cock sucker

Поделиться сообщением

See your ripping clones I exposed, before you open your ripping pig mouth!!
Only rippers and broke DECEITFUL lying scammers have clones here to rip and give fake feedback

Hungry starved ripping imbecile bitch faggot , didn't you lie that your broke begging ass were ripped an imaginary $240 ?
and you didn't even have time to open ripper thread?? Pig your lies are as foolish and dumb as your empty brainless skull

This hungry starved broke beggar is complete waste, that is why his ugly prostitute pig mom wishes daily she had aborted his pig ass!! Who can blame her?? See what a pathetic low life idiot you have become

Pig needed 3 years to do a simple escrow, I told him straight up he is a very slow imbecile and timewasting retarded fool....he had been crying since

Поделиться сообщением

Hi thanos

I am interested in buying them from you. Please kindly PM me your contact details.
Thanks

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация