Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
steve999

Attention: People buy Non VBV bins

В теме 6 сообщений

You will only loose your money. Most USA Bins are non Vbv but you have to call bank to approve transaction. Most bins are not working. You will only loose money buying non vbv bins and buying cc. This is the reason the people selling non vbv bins do not accept escrow. If they want to sell a bin. They should make a video proof of them carding a vbv site using that bin credit card details. They are just after your $30$100 you will send them. Making $30 from 50 people gives them $450. No body will sell a working non vbv bin especially for cheap price. They would instead use the bin to cash out thousands of dollars. Be wise. Stay clear from the rippers using non vbv bins to ripper people. I am a victim of their ripping.

Поделиться сообщением

This is why i do all my own research and i dont buy anything from anyone thats not a vendor with reviews or they dont have a shop

Поделиться сообщением

ofcourse  bins should be actual, if you working still with cc2bank thats not cool)) at least recheck by bindb base....and by the way idk TS could not find good non vbv pcs, i monitor CCstock and they come there and alive!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация