Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
wagana

Need Help In The Game Of Carding

В теме 8 сообщений

Hi,

I hope all is well for you.

My reason for writing is that I want to ask if you have a working method to card gift cards like Steam and convert it to Bitcoins.

I'm in a situation wherein I only have $200 as my overall savings. I'm in a financial situation where I can only afford to pay electricity bill, pay internet, pay for food. In short, I am think I'm only existing and not living. I'm broke but not hopeless.

I have an online job that pays $460 every 4 weeks but the company decided to downsize and decided to put my services on hold. In short, they stop giving me work. No work means no pay.

I want to ask for help from an anonymous person who is making a living in the darkweb. I know there's plenty of money to be made here. And I want a piece of that pie. However, there are lots of pit falls or scams out there too which I want to avoid. I know there's a way for me to convert an investment of $200 in the game of carding and convert it to $1000+ or more worth of Bitcoins

I hope someone can help me out. If you have a method on how to card CCs and convert them into Bitcoins, I would be forever grateful if you will share it with an anonymous person like me who wants to change his life for the better.

I wanted to ask this to stand a chance at least. If I don't ask my chances are always zero!

~anonymous rabbit

Поделиться сообщением

Be careful who you trust bro, always use escrow and never ever pay for anything first. Ive been ripped many times but remember its only a fail if you dont learn from it

Поделиться сообщением

$200 is a decent amount to start out with doing fraud. depending on what part you want to get into (pros, punching,swiping, etc) its a lot to choose from

hit me on tele @dontaesnaps if you want to discuss business

Поделиться сообщением

Likewise, been ripped/scammed so many times but I still believe that it is part of success. I still believe that there are people out there who are willing help. It's just a matter of finding them to help you succeed.

Поделиться сообщением

I got ripped for the first time today 25$ from a bullshit unCC SHOP think I'll just stick with epic for now. I knw it's only 25$ but with the right ccs that could've Ben 200$ :-(

Can a descent career verify my setup host

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация