Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
SingleMom

Single mom needs help starting out

В теме 23 сообщения

I'm a single mom with 2 adorable young kids to raise. I don't know much about carding but I do know quite a bit about bank accounts. I have some records of large accounts from a bank I worked at before. Please, I'm not a bad person just trying to support my little family and it's hard when you're single and underemployed. Can one on you guys please tell me if the info I have is worth anything? Anything at all would help. Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

watch out for this pathetic ripper, he acting like a single mom and posting to every damn forum asking for a handout, disgusting.. he makes me sick...

Поделиться сообщением

im single too ... with fight alone every day with Geo Location, Chargeback , Security Guards , Corrupt Bank officer's, unhonest workers and ... rippers from India

Поделиться сообщением

I can't pm because my account is not yet validated and I'm not sure I want to be on this forum anymore. These guys are disgusting.

Поделиться сообщением

I don't know if you can read or not or if English is even your first language, but if you could read my post you would know that I haven't asked for anything other than someone to tell me if the data I have is of any value.

Поделиться сообщением

But she was married to a white man, until the baby came out!

Поделиться сообщением

Can you pm me please. I don't feel comfortable giving out any public contact information judging from the creeps that seem to hang out on this forum.

Поделиться сообщением

I’m not going to give you another black baby don’t worry!

Поделиться сообщением

You know, you really shouldn't use your real photo on a forum like this. You knew that, right?

Добавлено через 1 минуту 47 секунд

Is that your baby or a photo of you as a child?

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация