Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
carambio55

who is working with craiglist. need help

В теме 6 сообщений

hello guys. I work with craig but this is real my pain in ass. they always delete posts without any reasonable reason. Im tired of this shit( who is working with craig and can help me with some advise? for example when I register a new account its good for posting but the next day I post and they just delete the post. I dont know why. maybe the account should be very very old and very active. but this is not for all accounts. and not for all usa states etc. what do you do to avoid these stupid deletings?

Поделиться сообщением

It's like all other accounts. U have to let it season a bit. Also if u sign up thru Tor it raises a lot of red flags with them so u might want to find an ip thats not urs for signup depending on what ur up to. But u can post thru Tor no problem once ur account is seasoned. If u cant wait maybe advertise for who has seasoned cl account.

Поделиться сообщением

thanks Dedes for the help. so this shoould be posted one time per 2-3 days? and the account should be old enough?

Поделиться сообщением

Yes I think u can post every 48 hours but it may depend on the country. The older ur accounts the better. CL shadow bans a lot of posts on new accounts because of spam. They are tightening down on posts with more email verification. Just gotta roll with it, bro. Nothing else u can do.

Поделиться сообщением

what type of internet connections do you use when create accounts and add posts?
Do you use the same browser fingerprint for multiple accounts?

Поделиться сообщением

i dont need questions, I need answers! does anyone work with craiglist successufully? Please Pm to me

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация