Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
Lenni45

Deciding between Online / Instore

В теме 17 сообщений

Hello all,

I'm pretty new to this , just trying to get some input from more experienced carders.

So far I've carded online small stuff ( dog food , bounty) , but looking to get into more expensive stuff as my knowledge expands .

My question is should i stick with online or maybe try out instore?

I have enough funds to buy msr and embosser, and a good amount of dumps. However my knowledge is limited , I don't know too much about 202's. Also not sure if 101's are dead or still very much alive.

The appeal to instore is that it just seems a lot easier. Buy dumps, encode , go to store . or Am i missing something?

thanks

Добавлено через 1 минуту 25 секунд
Also dumps I would be getting are from Joker Stash, from which I hear good things about

Are the success rates high? I rather not try instore if only like 15-20 percent of cards work

I'm from the US btw

Поделиться сообщением

if you got enough money - buy a skimmer, that way you will have first hand stuff, not some bought random quality shit

Поделиться сообщением

I would , but I don't really have any one that could skim for me . Putting it somewhere is a possibility too though right?

Also how much do these cost? and where could i buy?

Поделиться сообщением

you can skimm by yourself, all you need is 2-3 people in team. cuz skimming is all about team. Finding good atm takes some time. Its not important to find super public place... you can practice using some semi-public atm first

prices are very different, overlay skimmers are cheaper - around 1.5k$, deep inserts skimmers - cost 2x more, I am talking about full sets with camera for pins

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks Clutch Ill look into it . Skimming looks like the way to go

Поделиться сообщением

In store carding is pretty much dead and very dangerous. I would highly recommend for you to stick to online carding and then if you still want gradually learn about in store carding, that way you will still have an steady income, because most likely for the first little while of in store you are just going to loose money. Cheers !

Поделиться сообщением

Yeah I haven't been hearing much about it in NY. Back in 2014 I would hear about all these brooklyn kids hitting Barneys and Saks , but now everyone seems to have died out .

Is there a reason for it to have died out? Stores upp'ed their awareness and security?

Поделиться сообщением

yes bro u need to go with online carding ... all u need is spend on some good bins that hit good balance like l work with bins that hit 800 and got few store methods available am selling for low in store is dead

Поделиться сообщением

dont go for instore unless u know what you are really doing, not just by some random tuts over the internet

Поделиться сообщением

Yeah ill be going for online. Instore just seems like a pain . Everyone keeps giving terrible feedback on the dumps around now as well. I wish I was back around in 2008-10.

If anyone is willing to give some advice/methods , I'm willing to pay for coaching. There's plenty of tuts online , but most of it is outdated , and I'm sure there's much more info to know. People with rep / history only no rippers

Thanks

Поделиться сообщением

I would recommend going for digital goods or tickets first so you dont have deal with drops.. also make sure to use some kind of browser fingerprinting prevention app, because antifraud systems will cause you problems in the long run

Поделиться сообщением

welll, if you got own skimmer, and use first hand stuff... shopping will work , it will work even if you buy dumps.. you just need to know your bins

Поделиться сообщением

Ok cool well im mus askin casue dumps was always easy in trykn figure out if theres still some life left to it even if use 201s n any advide im all ears i dont wana invest if its not worth it

Поделиться сообщением

Could u teach me a few things I want to learn the online ,i bought cvv but only thing is i cant make purchase cuz i cant find oht the holders address so it kept getting declined please help

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация