Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
luvhurts101

HELP NEEDED!!! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

В теме 6 сообщений

I've been learning about carding for about 4 months now and I've had moderate success doing it. But I need a team bad, everything I learn is from formus like this and I don't really have a good group of people that I can talk in depth about virtual carding with. My main problem right now is really learning an easy and effective way to get as much as u can out of every cc, really just looking for a brotherhood of sorts so if you intersted plz HMU, be serious and hungery.
TELEGRAM: luvhurts1

Поделиться сообщением

I can be of help to you.. I will add you on Telegram and then we can talk more

Поделиться сообщением

if anyone knows where to get physical copy of fake ID thats scanable pm me or hmu on telegram~ gottago88

Поделиться сообщением

it takes many yrs to learn. no one will give away all their sweat and tears unless u make it well worth their while. u have to make offers with what u have so far to attract what u want to get ( if u want to speed up the process of making $$) and even then it will still come down to yrs of trial and error and study. unless u believe in luck. hope this helps

Поделиться сообщением

Add me on snapchat Sleeze1Punch I'm exactly who and what you looking for

Добавлено через 2 минуты 46 секунд
TO ANYBODY LOOKING TO LEARN HOW TO CARD OR HOW TO STEP UP WHAT THEY ALREADY KNOW HIT ME UP ON SNAPCHAT SLEEZE1PUNCH.... I HAVE 3 UPDATED SCAMMERS BIBLES GUIDES TO EVERYTHING FROM CCS TO DUMPS TO FULLS AND CPNS AND MORE...... YES I HAVE PLENTY PROOF AND PLENTY VOUCHERS ASK AROUND ABOUT SLEEZE

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация