Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
Big777

Someone use the stuff or softwares from all--skimmer.tools

В теме 14 сообщений

I wondering did someone use services of this guy all--skimmer.tools interesting from EMV 8,6 software any reviews?

Поделиться сообщением

There is no such thing as gsm data skimmer, this is bullshit! And they call skimmers those cables with a magnetic head? LOL..and the price is silly also. So most probable they arey scamers, be careful my friend!

Поделиться сообщением

yes, and enybody who tries to sell GSM DATA RECEIVER - scam

Поделиться сообщением

Yes man, there is no device who can grab dumps via GSM, just by staying near an ATM. it's impossible to intercept that signal, don't spent money in something that not exist

Поделиться сообщением

hi guys..is there any place to buy real emv soft v8.6 or equal soft to write emv 201 ?

Поделиться сообщением

WHAT??? Ooohhhh no... Damn!!! I just ordered it!! Damn!! And I kept wondering how its going to know that it is capturing the correct IP. Fro what I read, it works on WIFI based Speedpoints or ATMs. But always wondered what happens with other wifi devices around?

Question: Are you also saying that the RFID device does not work as well?? I guess I will be the guinea pig on this forum for this! Damn!! these negative or positive comments worry me so much! especially when item has been ordered.

Поделиться сообщением

get the fuck out from here

guys do not buy from him anything... he is building stories , before doing scam

Поделиться сообщением

Hey, I do not SELL anything!! Already been rated -1 for your comment about me. I am a buyer. All I am saying is that I ordered the stuff and if they rip me off; I will come to this site and review and warn people about it. I AM NOT A SELLER. I ORDERED THE GOODS 2 days ago. I am also not referring anyone to any site. so STOP SWEARING ME AND I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING. I am new on this forum but not new on the streets. I rip nobody off bro. I have my own shit. I will speak to Admin about this rating and miscommunication. That is before I saw and read the reviews here!

Поделиться сообщением

lol!!, wtf?! the real sellers of emv 8.6 are scam = emvglobalsolution well known scammers, so we don't understand.. you're trying to advertise for them!

i guess you are them ! will report you

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация