Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
Crayz

Some starting questions

В теме 2 сообщения

Alright, so im wondering if i write tracks on card with mag stripe and IC, and leave the chip blank, try to buy something in store, and if the seller tries to put chip into POS, it gets an error or something, do they try mag stripe by default or do they raise alert and start asking questions insted? And what merchandise would be best to buy under $15 with the card from wich i could get money later on? Thanks upfront.

Поделиться сообщением

it depends on the store, your location and the fraud activity in the area. some cashiers will let you swipe the card after realizing the chip isn't working, and some experienced ones wont even accept it if the chip doesnt work. the chip is still fairly new, and some people still have issues getting use to it. i see this in stores all the time. but on the other hand if you're in a location with a lot of fraud then yes not programming the chip can raise an eyebrow when doing in-store carding. not everyone have the program to activate the chip, so dipping until it prompt to swipe is a common method that just about everyone use. just be smart and pay close attention to the cashier and your surroundings when you have a 201 without a programmed chip. i see a guy up here who only use 101s just to be on the safe side and not have to deal with the chance on running into chip/dip issues. in all every time that we try to use a dump its a risk, just know the risk you are ready to take and be prepared for any possible situation.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация