Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
sonic4

Best Mastercard Bins

В теме 12 сообщений

I know best bins for (US) Disc, Visa and AMEX but not sure about best HQ bins (credit AND debit) I'm sure someone here does tho...

Поделиться сообщением

Thx alot Zing for these DEBIT MC bins BUT how about credit?

Поделиться сообщением

Credit

..... and more

Поделиться сообщением

Do they let you get gift cards with these bins?? I’m from Florida bro looking for bins to get gift cards with?

Поделиться сообщением

can anyone share working bin for dhl customs? usa non vbv would be ok... or can swap to good credit platinum usa non vbv bins

Поделиться сообщением

Yea my buddy I got some. Not for public eyes you know. Even bank staffs are registered on this forum
Just come in my pm, anything for you homeboy

Поделиться сообщением

People always have their own secrets in the business, on top of that only few bits are revealed, but the difference has not to be shared

Поделиться сообщением

This but in general ANY GC shop me too wanna know?? But thx alot for bins

Поделиться сообщением

I'll advise to leave GC, codes etc and card other physical atuffs. GC frustrate people's careers and they quit even before their career starts lol. GC is bad news. Payment processors GC stores use charge them 6%-9% of each transaction cos they fall under high risk businesses.
And now the fraud liability is transferred to the payment processor, that is if there's a case of chargeback, it's the payment company that pays the chargeback and not the GC store cos they agreed to 9% of every sale and liability transferred.

So with that being said, these high risk payment companies employ some insane ass methods to verify every single transaction cos it's their loss if there's chargeback. So even legit cardholders have trouble buying from GC stores, not to talk of us fraudsters LOL.

Guys leave GC for some other stuffs unless you have thousands of cc and no use for them. You can try

Поделиться сообщением

Many USA Mastercard working as well on Apple Pay method too.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация