Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
thesupremeone

jabber

В теме 12 сообщений

Steps:
1.First download a jabber client IM. Use Pidgin you can google it

2.Second go to any of the jabber account registrars to fill a form or register one. I use www.jabber.hot-chilli.net

3.After you have gotten your username and password details from step 2 go to your desktop and open the Pidgin client

4. On your pidgin click on add account and put i your jabber id you got from hot-chilli.net

5.Once you click ADD ACCOUNT it will load and you will see available.Huray you are in to start adding your friends. Remember to activate or install OTR.

Stay safe and sharing is caring.Enjoy the best forum

Поделиться сообщением

You are really welcome and take note to use forum escrow service for most of your dealings as a noob.Enjoy the best forum on internet today.

Поделиться сообщением

Make sure to use OTR always, if you don't trust the server owner (and you should not trust anyone)

Поделиться сообщением

And maybe someone can help with setting up OTR on Tails or have a link to some guide?

Поделиться сообщением

Pidgin has a plugin called Off the record messaging, im sure you can figure it out from there

Поделиться сообщением

Yes, but i couldn't find how to set it up on linux (using Tails at that moment), only windows installation package.

Maybe someone using TOR-messenger? They are saying that it has built-in OTR and supports XMPP.

Поделиться сообщением

If you have Pidgin installed, doesn't matter if you are on Win or Linux, the OTR setup is the same. check Youtube for some tutorials if you can't handle. Use a VPN also, don't trust only TOR!
Cheers

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация