Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
jiaxing528

201EMV SDK software

В теме 15 сообщений

I've been told its just another type of scam.

So I'll advice u not to pay for it.
If you got it, do make sure it's properly scanned through virus checker.

Поделиться сообщением

Cant trust any of the EMV soft sellers, ONLY USE ESCROW if you are planing to make a deal

Поделиться сообщением

THE-SAPPHIRE, Bros. Now only X2 work?

Добавлено через 1 минуту 45 секунд

Bros. Now only X2 work?

Поделиться сообщением

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIPPER 100%

Добавлено через 20 секунд
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIPPER 100%

Поделиться сообщением

i dont know why is hard to find any tech of emv can make fucking real soft and can sell it , only coming here rippers fuckers to sell shit , iam really sure if any reall soft every body can buy and make escrow , at this moment few 101 usa and worldwide too , and few months there are no way to find 101 ,
so all online shop of dumps what are they going to do with 201.
i think owners of shop must pay to find some person can make the soft and given free for carders to work
i have more than 10k dumps and all static but no fucking soft , or iam thinking to make Soup with this dumps

Поделиться сообщением

Bro honestly you're the one to talk now?

Its not like you EVER, I mean EVER help anyone either! I was talking to you for weeks and weeks to months and months to probably over a year now on ICQ.
I mean you are like of those neurotic people who can blame everyone else but themselves. You're the kind of people who, when they are enjoying shit, they never EVER share or remember anyone but when shit goes sour, they will be the first to ask everyone for help.
You kept me in suspense for months and months, giving me bullshit promises and giving false hope...and now you want people to throw softwares at you just because you said so!?
(Anyway, this is just my interaction with you)

The sad part was, if you had said, LISTEN I cannot share this with you AT ALL EVER,point blank, I would have understood. Cos some people do not share their things, that part I understand but when you keep someone in suspense and yet you have that thing in hand and use it everyday! And now you wanna talk in frustration to us who have been starving longer that you! FUCK OFF MAN.

You are one annoying guy who do not know how keep good friends.
I just had to point out your bullshit, understand the IRONY of your statement above.

I can see you are now frustrated like the rest of us. Hahaha.
Join the queue man.

Поделиться сообщением

your problem that you need every thing free. that the problem man , and i dont remeber you as you talk , read the post good man . i asked to any person come here and selling good soft,and i think many pple can buy , iam asking to buy soft not like you need free ,
about the soft that i have maybe here in the country, where iam not work but belive me out side my country i sure is working well . what i do, i dont like to travel about home
but you know if you going and searching in internet and use google good you can find alot of tech and that i do , soon i got here again in country ,
bro you cant wait any one to send you free . again i say if any body has good soft for my country welocme i pay good money for that , maybe i save my time in school of nfc and emv bro belive me , you must study emv . ready book1 , book2 book3.
and if admin let me put here i can share that all . and many things too for help
thx for your post man

before i finsh , you said ( I can see you are now frustrated like the rest of us. Hahaha.Join the queue man.) how you can think that you are frustrated like you , bro keep it up trying and trying and trying , if you trying daliy i think some day you will got what you like , not (waitting one like me to share you free ) loser

Поделиться сообщением

Dude, You are phony as hell!
Nothing you said in there has any truth to it.

I NEVER, EVER asked you anything for free.
I asked to pay several times. I even went further to offer you other things of my skills, things which I've only offered to you and one other person in my ENTIRE LIFE (and the other guy he's here too, good guy. He at least tells it like it is. No gimmicks.)

You are a CLOWN for saying I wanted shit for free.
I never ask anything for free from anyone. NOT now, NOT before, NOT EVER!
I engage or negotiate on a QUID PRO QUO basis with anyone I discuss with if i wanted anything, that is IF money has not already been offered directly. So STFU that was lie.
You think I got nothing in my brain or my own skills that i'll ask shit for free? Heck I was only engaged in this merry-go-round non sense with you because I've known you for a while.
I would dare not lose an ounce of my dignity by engaging you that long had I not known you since a little way back.

Instead of helping this is what you always do:
You will say to me, bro I will come back in 2 or 3 days time and we'll talk because I'm out of town and when I come I'll do this and I'll do that but that 2,3 days will become 2 weeks, and you log on everyday. Then when you do talk, it's you glowing to me...oh I made $3k transactions with my software easily blah blah...this went on for months REPEATEDLY, while I wait patiently, hoping you'll come to some semblance of any sense and sell me the software worst case scenario, or take me up on the VERY good offer I put on the table. NOPE, instead You became a very inconsiderate taunter! TEASING, and PLAYING ON one's emotion. Totally cruel bro. Not cool man!

I'll say it again. Join the queue hermano.
Good to see you can have a taste of that deep frustration too.
Hey, the up side is that you've not been starving as long as some of us

The point of this rhetoric is to show you that what goes around comes around.
AGAIN, you ass clown, I NEVER ASKED YOU ANYTHING FOR FREE, In fact I was the one giving you many other related info for free hoping to engage you in an intelligent way.
And to think I've known you all these past years, since darkmarket days it's shame!

Hermano, I'd say no more after this. I've vented enough.
But welcome to the land of fraustrationistan. Maybe we'll make you mayor LOL

Поделиться сообщением

lol to much words bro
bro let me talking you , put here the histroy in your icq , for see if you talking truth about the dumps , i never ask from any body becase i told to every body that i have more than 8k static dumps and no need 201,
what i do that all the time i travel and i asked you to meeting in mexico but you never do that , and many time i tryed to write you and you we test many time and not working in your country
, any way man contect me please in icq , i will put all my knowledge here .
the problem i can share, any one can share too that my question ,
please if i do bad the things with you , iam really sorry maybe i see that busness in other eyes and you see diffrenet
in some part you have the reson man , sorry again frount of all pple , when some person has good things must share

Поделиться сообщением

you seem to be markchip14 banned before, seller from mexico i know your old thread, you was selling before or " reselling " this is the same way you write and you talk... this guy is fake people be aware of him.

Поделиться сообщением

frist markchip14 is ripper becase any seller like to sell soft without making test is fucker ripper put that in your mind
and i not mexicana

you are Stupid , iam not selling here soft, tell me you dont understand english ,i asking to buy soft i will rippe my self lol
tell me something you why you have new registar , one becase you are new in the game , or you trying to riipe any one becase you change registar alot
any way think as you like and be happy

Поделиться сообщением

That same idiot @banamana negative rep me for no apparent reason too. I was like who is this retard here?
So I negative rep him right back..and before I know it, He got a rep from his other clone nick...jawze.
I can bet $1 easy that jawze is his other clone nick.
These foolish noobs polluting the scene.

Поделиться сообщением

man don worry about if they put for negative or not , many pple here knows who is good and whos is not

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация