Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
bagchaser1017gg

ANYBODY STILL HAVING SUCCESS WITH ONE DIP 201’S ?

В теме 13 сообщений

SEEMS LIKE THE BANKS DECLINE THE TRANSACTION EVERYTIME I ONE DIP AND SWIPE FOR ELECTRONICS, IS IT BECAUSE IM SWIPING TO HIGH ? IS IT THE POS ? WHAT IS IT ? IM STILL TYRING TO FIND BINS BUT ITS LIKE I CANT GET AN APPROVAL ON ANYTHING BESIDES FOOD & FRINKS SMH !!

Поделиться сообщением

Same thing with bro I’m thinking it’s the area you swipe or the security because I’ve had success at some places PM for ICQ we can chat

Поделиться сообщением

I've been wondering this too. Some merchants pay system will say not authorized on 1dip. Some stores are finding ways to block it. This is tricky bcus I have seen decline on 1 dip but I just changed same dump to 3dip and I was approved for same items. I would also like to chat about this in icq. I will pm you all

Поделиться сообщением

it should not matter, issuing bank doesnt see it is 1 dip or 2 or 3 or 4, they only can see that it was fallback. Now if the pos system is advanced can make for fake decline for fallback, but usually then is for all fallback...but I have seen some places that jcop work only and others not at all

Поделиться сообщением

In usa that may be the standard, in many other countries it varies from 1 to 4 dips, issuer never sees difference between jcop or other, all is done by the processor, there exists systems that auto decline fallback and there is nothing you can do about them!

Поделиться сообщением

yooo who buying dumps and need the atm pin? we can make more cash this way .. hmu ... im calling for atm pins better money

Поделиться сообщением

the fallback is almost all but dead, u have to find new roads to travel

Поделиться сообщением

no, it still works, you just have to find other banks or stores to do

Поделиться сообщением

bro nobody gone tell you what dumps to pick you gotta put in leg work and jus read around the forum its plenty of sites to use not just one site will be the best you gotta find your best site

Добавлено через 1 минуту 45 секунд
anybody know a vendor who makes and sells physical copy of fake scanable IDs????

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация