Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
h36857489

how much can u earn carding

В теме 24 сообщения

Hello
i'm quite new to the whole carding thing and was wondering how much you can actually make in one month and weather i would be able to quit my side job and earn more doing this (currently i earn 298 dollars a month)

thank u in advance

Поделиться сообщением

You will need money to start and before you earn some money you will also loose a lot on trying. For example i was trying new vendor some time ago wnd i lost 350$

Поделиться сообщением

i have the money to start so luckily thats not the problem but someone from this froum told me if i did it right i would be able to earn 300$ in a day is that ture tho?

Поделиться сообщением

way more than 300 in a day lmaooooo thats rookie money bro try 5k

Поделиться сообщением

Just starting out myself in Uk .. any advisors /not scammers. I'm interested in listening.

Поделиться сообщением

h36857489, YOU CAN A MILLION A MONTH TRY CYBER

Поделиться сообщением

Is 3dipp still working in uk bro?

Поделиться сообщением

yes i would also like to know. don't say that i have missed out! There's still opportunity for this???

Поделиться сообщением

frankzappa, SEND ME A NOTE LET ME ADD YOU!! since you are in UK I can help you out

Поделиться сообщением

you can make as much as you want. money making is not the problem.

Just don't push it too hard

Поделиться сообщением

Me too,

got the funds. Understand the process just need some more advice.

Добавлено через 1 минуту 2 секунды
U.K here too,

Got plenty of funds and general knowldge.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi everyone, I'm an extreme newbie, I'm not knowledgeable enough at this time to even attempt carding, but I have purchased from vendors and made little WU and online transactions, I'm sure if I continue to self educate and through trial and error, I will get close, but I'm afraid by that time, I'll still be far behind or it will be extinct. I'm just trying to keep it a 100% Real and I'm hoping I can get some guidance from real pros not Rippers, You all know who you are,. I'm in a situation where I have a lot of free time and im attempting to pay my bills atleast, anything after that would be a pkus, but Im only asking for a kittle guidance if your willing, I do appreciate what most have already posted aloowing us beginners to learn, i must say, I knew nothing and kept reading and it has only made me more eager to earn. So to all of the true real pros that have once maybe decades ago been where I am, I greatly appreciate any input you can offer. I Thank you for taking the time to even read this..
PLEASE No Rippers, I have nothing left to give. Real recognizes Real, let's all keep it a 100..

Поделиться сообщением

Mybad, be careful on ripper there is a lot of sharks who waiting for your money ... dont download any file that you are not sure from ppl on darkweb ... its preety easy if you want to work real carding or virtual carding some people prefer real cardin becauz they not good with seting up cpu for virtual carding like me ....

real carding : stick on good dumps vendor / buy some blanks card / and go shopping / you can make some team ... 2-3 guy go shopping gift card - iphone product - credit card gift card ..... and you stay at home waiting them to finish the shopping just be careful some worker are greedy they hit some card and said it dosent work i prefere to send watcher with them ...

Поделиться сообщением

Skillz101, I appreciate the info, I'm actually working on the real, I'm still getting all my sources in line and I hope it goes well, Only trust myself at this point in my life, You are a decent person for sharing, I believe in paying it forward if it's only info that won't cost anyone anything but a moment of time to share their experiences, Do you know of a good place to get cards?? I thank you. PM if you feel more comfortable. Again I thank you for your time, and please excuse the basic requests as I stated previously I am an extreme newbie and trying to get the basics to just survive. .

Поделиться сообщением

My advice, keep your current job as anchor and do carding on weekends and then when ur carding anchor have saved enough for six months of income and is steadily making money. then only quit.

And carding can pay in Ks a day. i once carded 500 windows vista keys in a day back then digital river was selling it on microsofts behalf.

each key was $300

So u can do the math.

In this industry, jackpots come often.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация